- Players start with 12,000 in tournament chips.
- Blinds start at 25/50
- Day one is scheduled to play 21 levels. (Levels 1-18 are 30 minutes in length, Levels 19+ are 45 minutes in length
- Late registration is open until the start of level 9 (~4:30 p.m.)
- Players are allowed one re-entry while registration is open
- There are 15 minute breaks after levels 4, 8, 15, and 18
- There is a 60-minute dinner break after level 12
- There is a $50,000 guaranteed prizepool for this event
- Day 2 play will resume at 1 p.m. on Monday August 21st
- Structure sheet can be found by clicking THIS LINK
12 PM - Event #2: $580 No-Limit Hold'em Multi-Flight Re-Entry **DAY 2**
- For a list of all players advancing to day 2, please see THIS LINK
3 PM - $250 Mega Super Satellite - Win a $1,675 voucher 2 Seats Guaranteed
8:30 PM - $100 No-Limit Hold'em Bounty Tournament
A full schedule of all August 2017 Foxwoods WSOP events can be found HERE.
A full schedule of all Foxwoods Poker Tournaments, including daily tourneys can be found HERE.