- Players start with 10,000 in tournament chips.
- Blinds start at 25/50
- Late registration is open until the start of level 9 (~3:45 p.m.)
- Players are allowed on re-entry while registration is open
- There are 15 minute breaks after levels 4, 8, 12, and 18
- There will be a 60 minute dinner break after level 15
- There is a $30,000 guaranteed prizepool
Thursday, August 17, 2017
$365 No-Limit Hold'em Kicks Off at 11 a.m.
The first event on the Foxwoods Circuit schedule gets underway on Thursday morning at 11 a.m.. The $365 no-limit hold'em starts at 11 a.m. and here are the details for what will be the first ring awarded of the series: